1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JK Track Bar & Lift Questions

Discussion in 'Wrangler JK (2007-2017)' started by 37StatikSlim, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Apr 5, 2024 at 8:03 PM
    37StatikSlim

37StatikSlim [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 JK Sport
    35” KO2s, adj. track bars, Rubicon Express lift
    Hey all! Just bought a 2015 JK with 83k miles, that has what I believe to be a 2.5” Rubicon Express lift. From searching online, this

https://www.extremeterrain.com/rubi...VoBGtBh34aAYZEAQYASABEgKbrPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

is the lift it has. The way it sat, the rear axle was shifted an INCH to the left. The front end geometry is perfect, with an aftermarket drag link and track bar installed.

I already ordered an aftermarket track bar and installed it but with it as short as it can go (40.125”, same as stock) and removing the drop bracket that was installed, the axle is STILL 1/8” to the LEFT.

The Jeep has Smittybilt XRC bumpers and a 9.5k lb. Winch up front. The front end, measured from the center of the lower shock bolt to the bottom of the upper shock mount, is 20.5”. The rear, measured at the bump stop, where the bump stop mounts to the frame to where the factory pad is on the axle, measures 5.75”. On 35x12.5r17 KO2s (that actually measure 33.75”) the pinch welds measure 21” to the ground on all four corners.

Are my rear springs just sagging that bad? I don’t have anything in the jeep to weigh it down other than the bumpers, winch and the spare wheel/tire. The math just isn’t mathing right from my understanding

IMG_2560.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top